Thanks to the Grant County Court and Northeast Oregon Forests Resource Advisory Committee, Grant Soil and Water Conservation District Weed Control is pleased to offer the 25% Cost Share Grazing Lands Invasive Annual Grass Management Project opportunity to qualifying landowners within Grant County. The primary objective of this project is to improve the health and condition of the county’s working rangelands by providing technical and financial assistance to landowners for the purpose of controlling invasive annual grasses. Successful applicants may be eligible to receive a maximum of $10,000 of noxious weed control services provided by Grant Soil and Water Conservation District Weed Control. Applications will be accepted from February 10 to March 12, 2021. To qualify for participation in this program, the applicant must meet the following requirements.
· Provide 25% Cost Match for the project (Maximum $2,500.00 per applicant).
· Property must be primarily managed for livestock grazing.
· Property must be a minimum of 20 acres in size.
· Property must contain invasive annual grass species (Reference application).
· Property must be located in Grant County
· Return completed application to Grant Soil and Water Conservation District Weed Control by March 12th, 2021.
2021 25% Cost-Share Packet.pdf